The Actual Housewives of New York Metropolis goes to look so much totally different when it returns for season 14 on July 16, 2023. After the long-running actuality present’s thirteenth season was panned by critics and followers, Bravo introduced in March 2022 that the franchise was being rebooted with an all-new solid for season 14. The first promo for the brand new season was launched Might 15, introducing followers to the six fabulous girls who can be main the franchise.
Subsequent cease: a brand new period. An all-new season of #RHONY begins July sixteenth! pic.twitter.com/oL6diuS9mg
— Bravo (@BravoTV) Might 15, 2023
The upcoming 14th season of RHONY will return on July 16, 2023, Bravo introduced on Might 1, and followers are able to usher within the new period of the present, with a various group of girls who lead fascinating lives within the Huge Apple. A gaggle of the previous stars of RHONY had been set to star on a derivative sequence RHONY: Legacy, however that sequence has been reshaped into the fifth season of Actual Housewives: Final Women Journey on Peacock. HollywoodLife has rounded up every thing we all know up to now about RHONY season 14, in addition to Actual Housewives Final Women Journey: RHONY Legacy.
‘RHONY’ Season 14 Premiere Date
Bravo introduced the premiere date for RHONY season 14 on Might 1, saying the present would make a comeback on Sunday, July 16, 2023. The present will air at 9pm, so we consider it’ll air after new episodes of The Actual Housewives of Atlanta. The present started filming within the fall of 2022, and wrapped in early 2023. Whereas we don’t have a trailer simply but, Bravo dropped a teaser video with the discharge date announcement, and you’ll watch that under.
‘RHONY’ Season 14 Solid
Andy Cohen launched the ladies becoming a member of RHONY for season 14 on the dwell filming of Watch What Occurs Reside With Andy Cohen on the ultimate day of BravoCon 2022, on October 16, 2022. The brand new solid contains Sai De Silva, Ubah Hassan, Erin Dana Lichy, Jenna Lyons, Jessel Taank, and Brynn Whitfield. Bravo revealed the next details about every new solid member:
- Sai De Silva is an Afro-Latina, born and raised in New York. She is the artistic director of Scout the Metropolis, which originated as a ardour venture weblog and shortly advanced into a web based way of life vacation spot. Scout the Metropolis chronicles Sai’s adventures of stylish parenting from her dwelling in Brooklyn the place she resides with husband David Craig and their two youngsters, London and Rio.
- Ubah Hassan is a Somalian mannequin and philanthropist who moved to New York and made it her dwelling. At a younger age, Ubah fled to Kenya together with her dad and brother, however later moved to Canada the place she was noticed by a photographer and was subsequently signed by a modeling company. Ubah can also be an entrepreneur and the founding father of UBAHHOT, a scorching sauce firm she constructed from scratch.
- Erin Dana Lichy is a humorous, assured and candid New Yorker, raised in Manhattan as certainly one of 5 youngsters in a close-knit Israeli household. A born go-getter, Erin turned an actual property agent at 19 and owns her own residence renovation and design agency, Homegirl. Erin’s husband is an legal professional and proprietor of Lichy Legislation. The couple share three youngsters collectively and dwell in Tribeca. Erin is tremendous sociable, loves being round others and is at all times up for an excellent time.
- Jenna Lyons is former President and Govt Inventive Director of J.Crew Group, the place she was widely known because the artistic drive behind the American retail chain’s phenomenal rise from floundering catalogue chain to probably the most coveted vogue manufacturers within the US. Jenna is now Co-Founder and CEO of direct-to-consumer magnificence model, LoveSeen, and resides in New York Metropolis together with her son Beckett.
- Jessel Taank is an outgoing and unreserved vogue publicist and model guide, identified for considering outdoors the field. Jessel, who’s of British-Indian descent, met her husband, financier Pavit Randhawa, after they had been launched by a good friend at a bar. Romance didn’t spark instantly and so they remained shut buddies for years earlier than they started to this point. The 2 married in Mexico in 2014 and have twin boys.
- Brynn Whitfield is a model advertising and marketing and communications skilled. A cheeky “trophy spouse in coaching,” Brynn has a penchant for inside design, vogue and internet hosting dinner events from her (small however mighty) West Village condominium. Initially from a small city within the Midwest, Brynn was raised by her grandmother who taught her invaluable classes about navigating life, proudly owning her narrative as a bi-racial girl and the true that means of arduous work.
Lizzy Savetsky was additionally initially introduced as a solid member, nevertheless, after filming began, she dropped out of the present, blaming “antisemitic” assaults. Lizzy was not featured within the promo for season 14.
Rumors About ‘RHONY’ Season 14
Allegedly, the RHONY season 14 solid handled some main drama throughout filming. As we stated, in November 2022, Lizzy introduced her exit from the present in the course of filming. Lizzy defined that she was quitting the present due to anti-semitism. She stated in a public assertion, “As a proud orthodox Jewish girl, I assumed taking part on this sequence could be an incredible probability to signify folks like me and share my expertise. Sadly, from the time of my announcement within the solid, I used to be on the receiving finish of a torrent of antisemitic assaults. As this continued, I spotted that this path was not proper for me and my household.” Andy Cohen later advised HollywoodLife EXCLUSIVELY that Lizzy’s exit from the sequence was “an unlucky state of affairs.”
Nevertheless, different particulars have come to mild about why Lizzy actually stop RHONY. In response to Web page Six, Lizzy determined to depart the present after her husband, Dr. Ira Savetsky, allegedly repeated the N-word to producers whereas recounting a dialogue between his spouse and her co-star, Brynn Whitfield. Apparently, Lizzy, who’s a matchmaker, didn’t need to set Brynn up on a date since she’s not Jewish. That induced friction between the 2, per Web page Six, and through a telephone name dialog the place they tried to hash issues out, Brynn used the complete N-word, and Lizzy allegedly believed that Brynn was going to inform their solid members that Lizzy used the phrase, as nicely. So, Lizzy’s husband reported the incident to the producers, however when he recounted Lizzy and Brynn’s telephone name, he used the complete N-word, in response to Web page Six. The outlet reported that though Lizzy’s husband apologized, that’s when “conversations started” relating to Lizzy’s exit. None of those reviews have been confirmed by Lizzy, Brynn, or Bravo.
Now, let’s get into all of the drama surrounding RHONY: Legacy. Followers had been so excited in regards to the spinoff present, which was deliberate to function all former stars of the franchise. From the beginning, Luann de Lesseps, Sonja Morgan, Jill Zarin, and Dorinda Medley had been seemingly locks to be concerned within the present. Two of essentially the most iconic alums, Bethenny Frankel and Ramona Singer, publicly stated they didn’t need to do the present. Ramona even referred to as RHONY: Legacy “the loser present” in an interview with Carlos King. Dorinda clapped again at Ramona’s feedback on HollywoodLife‘s Pay Consideration Puh-Lease! podcast, saying, “I imply, I don’t suppose that she ought to have stated that. I hope we’re not the loser present, I imply that might be horrible.”
On January 30, information broke by way of Web page Six that RHONY: Legacy is allegedly canceled. Web page Six, who cited sources, claimed that talks between Bravo and the solid members “formally collapsed,” and that the highly-anticipated present is “useless.” The outlet reported that Bravo “rescinded its gives to the expertise.” Nevertheless, Andy Cohen disputed this report on Twitter, instantly after Web page Six printed their article. “Don’t consider every thing you learn,” Andy tweeted, with the hashtag “RHONYLegacy.” Ramona advised HollywoodLife in an EXCLUSIVE interview on March 1 that she had heard the present “will not be occurring.” Ramona additionally reiterated that she didn’t need to return to the franchise. “My life is so full, “I don’t actually have room to be on TV,” she stated
On Might 15, Peacock confirmed that RHONY: Legacy can be RHUGT season 5. The solid of Actual Housewives Final Women Journey: RHONY Legacy contains Luann, Ramona, Sonja, Dorinda, Kelly Bensimon, and Kristen Taekman. The season will start filming in June in St. Barts, which the ladies visited throughout season 5. It would premiere someday after RHUGT 4, which is predicted to air later this 12 months, that includes former Actual Housewives stars from totally different cities.
Click on to Subscribe to Get Our Free HollywoodLife Every day Publication to get the most popular celeb information.